Returns & Refunds Policy

If there is an issue with the order you receive, please contact us via email: One of our representatives will be happy to assist you within 30 days of receiving your order.

Lost Orders

Should your order be considered ‘lost’ by our shipping carrier, we will send you a replacement at our expense or offer a full refund.


All our products are crafted to order. To cancel or modify your order, kindly send us an email as soon as possible after placing your order. Order adjustments can be made at any time before production begins. Please note that in some cases, this window could be as brief as two hours or up to twelve hours, contingent on our production status at that moment.

Once your order has entered production, cancellations won’t be possible. However, depending on the circumstances, you might be eligible for a replacement.

It’s important to mention that upon canceling an order, you will receive a refund amounting to 90% of the order value, with the remaining 10% deducted as a service fee.

Return Policy

Your item is eligible for return if one or more of the following cases apply:

  • The printed image is unclear.
  • The printed image is off-center on the shirt.
  • You’ve received the wrong package.
  • The item was damaged during delivery (e.g., torn, dirty).
  • The order doesn’t match in terms of size, color, or style.
  • Errors caused by us.

If your received product falls under any of these categories, please reach out via email or through our website. Provide pictures of the issues along with your order number. Once verified, Laughinks will either refund or exchange the item.

Note: Returns are accepted only for unused, unwashed items in the same condition as received.

Refunds Policy

Upon eligibility for a refund (refer to conditions in the Return Policy), we will process your refund within 5 business days.

The refund will be issued to the original payment method used for the order. To ensure security and speed, refunds will be processed in the same manner as the original payment.

Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable, and a 5% transaction fee applies. In case of a refund, the return shipping cost and transaction fee will be deducted from the refund amount.

Late or Missing Refunds: If a refund is yet to reflect in your account, first check your bank statement. Contact your credit card company if needed, as there could be a processing delay.

For further assistance, reach out to your bank, as they might require additional time for processing.

If all steps have been followed and the refund is still outstanding, please contact us at


Before shipping, all products undergo thorough quality checks. However, in the rare event of encountering the following issues upon opening your package, please take a picture and directly email us with your order number:

  • Unclear printed image.
  • Off-center printed image on the shirt.
  • Incorrect package received.
  • Damage due to delivery (e.g., torn, dirty).
  • Incorrect size, color, or style compared to the order.
  • Mistakes on our part.

Once the issue is confirmed, we will promptly send you a replacement product.

NOTE: Please refer to the size guide before placing an order. We cannot accept responsibility for size-related issues arising from customer specifications. If we ship an incorrect size, we will follow the aforementioned policy.

Customer Support 24/7: